Homepage > Duty
Mission and Authority
The DRRAA’s duties concern all Royal Rainmaking and agricultural aviation operations.
The determination of policies, strategies and master plan concerning atmospheric water management are included in the duties. The DRRAA also participates in integrated management of water resources, weather modification, technology research and development, rainmaking, weather modification, aviation and communication service for supporting other agricultural activities.
The authorities of the DRRAA are as follows:
- Determining policies, strategies, and master plan concerning atmospheric water management.
- Focusing policy and participating in integrated water management of the country.
- Operating Royal Rainmaking to increase water in agricultural land, forests, reservoirs and reducing drought, including other areas where rain is needed to reduce disaster problems.
- Researching and developing Royal Rainmaking technology, weather modification, and supporting Royal Rainmaking aviation and agricultural operation communication.
- Conducting other duties in accordance with the law or as directed by the Minister of Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.